Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Songs we are doing

SONGS WE'LL SING IN RUSSIAN:
How Great Thou Art (Velykiy Bog)
Come, Now is the Time to Worship (Vstan)
Thou Art Worthy, Great Jehovah (Tee Dostoyen)

English Songs:
Better is One Day
Your Love Is Amazing (Hallelujah)
Enough
Who Am I
The Lord is Gracious and Compassionate
Hosanna (Praise is Rising)

Kids' Songs:
Who's the King of the Jungle
Give Thanks
I am a C-
I Have the Joy
If You're Happy and You Know It
Hallelu (Praise ye the Lord)
Happy All the Time
The B-I-B-L-E
Jesus Loves Me
Oh Be Careful Little Eyes
The Wise Man
The Little Light of Mine
Glorify Thy Name
God is so Good
He's Got the Whole World

1 comment:

  1. Didn't we decide to take out some of the kids' songs because they're either too cheesy or too hard to learn?
    And "Enough" is out, too. But the rest stay!!
    AHHHH I had such a hard time memorizing Vieliki Bog. But I've got it now! :D

    ReplyDelete